1 g Chinese Panda 2019 Gold Coin
Tavex is pleased to offer the 1-gram Chinese Gold Panda 2019, one of the most popular gold coins from the People’s Republic of China. Introduced in 1982 as legal tender by the Chinese Central Bank, Panda is the first gold bullion coin to vary the design of its main motif, an aspect highly appreciated by collectors. Since 2016 the weight of Panda coins is expressed in grams instead of ounces. Containing a gold purity of 99.9%, the Chinese Gold Panda coin exhibits a graceful portrait of a gentle and serene panda bear, a Chinese national symbol and one of the world’s rarest animals. Smaller sizes of Panda gold coins are perfect gifts or collection items.
Made with a unique engraving method, the Chinese Gold Panda coin diffracts bright and darker shades of gold, an exceptional aesthetic representation of the panda bear’s black patches and white fur. These artistic features, coupled with the coin’s high quality, have contributed to making the Chinese Gold Panda coin one of the four most sought-after investment-grade gold bullion coins in the world. For those who are keen on acquiring Chinese Gold Pandas, Tavex, as an official distributor for Europe, is able to offer market leading quotes for any desired quantity of this significant gold coin.
- Chinese Gold Panda coins are perfect gifts. Smaller sizes of Chinese Panda gold coins make lovely gifts because of their superior quality and affordable price.
- Chinese Gold Panda coins have considerable upside potential. Sought after by collectors because of their limited annual mintage and varying design, Chinese Gold Pandas fetch considerable premiums in the secondary market.
- Chinese Gold Panda coins are money. Deemed legal tender by the Chinese Central Bank, the Gold Panda coin is exempt from Value Added Tax inside mainland China.
- The Chinese Gold Panda coin is internationally recognised. Being the only legal tender gold bullion coins in the world to portray a Panda Bear, an endemic animal to China assures investor recognition worldwide.
- Gold Pandas are 99.9% pure gold. In many ways, it is more exciting to hold a Gold Panda in your hands than an alloyed gold coin. Unlike alloyed gold, pure 24 karat gold has a lustrous gold colour and being of higher density it also has a better heft or “feel” to it.
- Chinese Gold Pandas are the equivalent of savings. Gold Pandas are an ideal choice for any type of long-term investor who appreciates the security and stability of owning physical legal tender gold coins.
|Face value description||Diameter||Fineness||Gold weight in grams||Product weight in grams||Gold weight in Troy ounces||Manufacturer country|
The obverse portrays the Temple of Heaven, a UNESCO world heritage site that consists of a complex of religious buildings located in the central parts of Beijing. Above the Temple of Heaven is a text in Chinese that means “People’s Republic of China” and inscribed at the bottom is the year of mintage.
The reverse depicts a loving panda bear gently holding a baby panda with beautiful high mountain tops on the background. The face value of the coin is on the left and weight “1 g” and the gold content marked “Au .999” are inscribed at the top of the coin.
Each coin is sealed in original mint soft plastic packaging.
Your order is fully insured and delivered by ELS Express. After we have received your payment, the products will be dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery time is within 1 or 2 working days. The ELS courier will contact you via phone. If you wish, you can also personally pick up your order at one of our offices in Tallinn or Tartu the same day we receive your payment. In cases where we are unable to send your order right away, we will always inform you about the time delay.