250 gram Valcambi Suisse cast gold bar
Tavex is pleased to offer the Valcambi Suisse 250 gram gold bullion bar. Manufactured by Valcambi, Switzerland’s largest precious metals foundry, they are a hallmark of outstanding quality, guaranteed .9999 fine purity, and high liquidity. They offer one of the best gold prices per gram and are thus perfect bullion products for those who are keen on saving by buying in bulk. The Valcambi Suisse 250 gram cast gold bullion bar has an incredible heft, a perfect choice for those who like to handle and “feel” their gold bullion since the re-sale value will not be affected by mild scratches or dents. By taking possession of this gold bar you are not only gaining a valuable precious metal fabricated by Swiss engineering expertise, but also an alternative hard currency that has the implicit guarantee of being international accepted by bullion dealers, financial institutions and investors alike.
- The gold bar's .9999 fine purity is guaranteed. Valcambi’s manufacturing and refining processes are overseen by affirmed assayers accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals and by the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), guaranteeing the strict quality and purity standard of Valcambi’s gold bars.
- The Valcambi Suisse 250 gram gold bar is the equivalent of savings. Valcambi’s two hundred fifty gram gold bars are an ideal choice for any long-term saver who appreciates the security and stability of owning physical gold bullion.
- Valcambi Suisse gold bars are an excellent way to diversify your portfolio. Gold’s low correlation with other financial assets makes Valcambi’s two hundred fifty gram gold bars serve as a portfolio hedge against market risk.
- Valcambi Suisse gold bars are money. Valcambi’s gold bars are accepted as Good Delivery by the Swiss Central Bank, by the LBMA, and all major commodity exchanges around the world, guaranteeing the worldwide exchangeability of Valcambi’s two hundred fifty gram gold bars by bullion dealers, banks and investors alike.
- The Valcambi Suisse 250 gram gold bar has an incredible heft. The “feel” of handling a cast two hundred and fifty gram gold bar will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- The Valcambi Suisse 250 gram gold bar is worth its weight in gold. Valcambi’s two hundred fifty gram gold bar is among the world’s most widely sold pieces of gold in this format. Its value is explicitly based on the fine gold content which is linked to the prevailing price of gold.
The “Swiss made” Valcambi 250 gram gold bar
Switzerland’s reputation for producing high quality luxurious products is not limited to the watch industry but applies equally to investment gold. Switzerland is to gold what France is to wine, a statement supported by hard facts which show that most of the world’s gold is refined in this prosperous alpine country. Information from the London Good Delivery List shows that six refineries hold 90% of the gold market and four of those, including Valcambi, are based in Switzerland. On average, Switzerland refines between 65-75% of the world’s annual supply of gold, making it the number one country in the world when it comes to refining gold and manufacturing bullion bars. The reason why Switzerland commands this position is because of the country’s high level of security, efficient logistics, a strong financial system that accommodates some of the world’s leading international banks, and, most importantly, stringent laws that set high standards regarding the quality and purity of finished bullion products. For example, every Valcambi gold bar contains an assayer’s stamp, seen on the obverse as “ESSAYEUR FONDEUR”, which guarantees the purity of the bar. To be able to put this marking on its bars, Valcambi needs to comply with strict Swiss federal laws (Precious Metals Control Act) and employ an affirmed assayer who has acquired the needed federal assayer’s licences. Affirmed assayers must keep proper account of the determination of fineness that they perform and at any given time must make their books available to the authorities for inspection. In other words, every Valcambi gold bar has its purity accredited by government and industry bodies, its quality complies with the highest industry standards and is perfected by the best Swiss engineers, resulting in a product with golden integrity that surpasses all standards of excellence. After all, it is Swiss made.
|Fineness||Gold weight in grams||Product weight in grams||Gold weight in Troy ounces||Length||Width||Thickness||Manufacturer||Manufacturer country|
Obverse: At the top of the 250 gram gold bar is text “VALCAMBI SUISSE” and Valcambi’s official stamp. The centre of the bar reads “250 g”, “gold”, and “999.9” signifying 99.99% pure gold. At the bottom of the bar is the assayer’s stamp, which guarantees the purity of the gold bar, and the unique serial number.
The reverse of the Valcambi 250 gram gold bar is polished and blank.
The 250 gram gold bar comes without original factory packaging but is encased in an interim package provided by Tavex.
The 250 gram gold bar comes with a separate certificate of authenticity. The corresponding weight, gold fineness, unique serial number and assayer’s signature that are visible on the obverse side of the 250 gram gold bar are likewise printed on the certificate of authenticity.
Your order is fully insured and delivered by ELS Express. After we have received your payment, the products will be dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery time is within 1 or 2 working days. The ELS courier will contact you via phone. If you wish, you can also personally pick up your order at one of our offices in Tallinn or Tartu the same day we receive your payment. In cases where we are unable to send your order right away, we will always inform you about the time delay.