50×1 gram Valcambi Suisse CombiBar
Tavex is pleased to offer the Valcambi 50x1 gram gold CombiBar. Manufactured by Valcambi, Switzerland’s largest precious metals foundry, the CombiBar is an innovative product that consists of fifty minted 1 gram gold bullion bars, each containing 1 gram gold of 99.99% purity. The CombiBar can either be held as one single unified gold sheet weighing 50 grams or be broken into separate 1 gram gold bars, making it both a great bullion investment and an item for gift giving. The CombiBar is a perfect choice for those who seek an exquisite gold product that has outstanding portability and liquidity, and which offers the opportunity to buy 1 gram bars close to the spot price of gold. The CombiBar is another Valcambi hallmark of Swiss craftsmanship, quality and design.
- The Valcambi Suisse 50x1 gram gold CombiBar is divisible. This is a convenient feature that enables the gold bar to be effectively managed without the loss of metal during separation.
- The gold bars .9999 fine purity is guaranteed. Valcambi’s manufacturing and refining processes are overseen by affirmed assayers accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals and by the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), guaranteeing the strict quality and purity standard of Valcambi’s gold bars.
- The Valcambi Suisse 50x1 gram gold CombiBar is the most affordable format of 1 gram gold bars. The specific amount of gold contained in each individual one gram bar makes it reasonably priced, yet quite suitable for gifts since it is unique, valuable and “Swiss made”.
- The Valcambi Suisse CombiBar is money. Valcambi’s gold bars are accepted as Good Delivery by the Swiss Central Bank, by the LBMA, and all major commodity exchanges around the world, guaranteeing the worldwide exchangeability of Valcambi’s gold CombiBar by bullion dealers, banks and investors alike.
- The Valcambi Suisse CombiBar is pure craftsmanship in gold. The CombiBar has a modern, clean design. It’s simple yet elegant, with a limited amount of inscription, leaving more room for the beautiful mirror-like surface to express itself.
- The Valcambi Suisse 50x1 gram gold CombiBar is worth its weight in gold. The value of Valcambi’s CombiBar is explicitly based on the fine gold content which is linked to the prevailing price of gold.
The “Swiss made” Valcambi 50x1 gram gold CombiBar
Switzerland’s reputation for producing high quality luxurious products is not limited to the watch industry but applies equally to investment gold. Switzerland is to gold what France is to wine, a statement supported by hard facts which show that most of the world’s gold is refined in this prosperous alpine country. Information from the London Good Delivery List shows that six refineries hold 90% of the gold market and four of those, including Valcambi, are based in Switzerland. On average, Switzerland refines between 65-75% of the world’s annual supply of gold, making it the number one country in the world when it comes to refining gold and manufacturing bullion bars. The reason why Switzerland commands this position is because of the country’s high level of security, efficient logistics, a strong financial system that accommodates some of the world’s leading international banks, and, most importantly, stringent laws that set high standards regarding the quality and purity of finished bullion products. For example, every Valcambi gold bar contains an assayer’s stamp, seen on the obverse as “ESSAYEUR FONDEUR”, which guarantees the purity of the bar. To be able to put this marking on its bars, Valcambi needs to comply with strict Swiss federal laws (Precious Metals Control Act) and employ an affirmed assayer who has acquired the needed federal assayer’s licences. Affirmed assayers must keep proper account of the determination of fineness that they perform and at any given time must make their books available to the authorities for inspection. In other words, every Valcambi gold bar has its purity accredited by government and industry bodies, its quality complies with the highest industry standards and is perfected by the best Swiss engineers, resulting in a product with golden integrity that surpasses all standards of excellence. After all, it is Swiss made.
Minted bars refer to the manufacturing process that is applied to create them. The process begins by heating gold material in a furnace until it turns to a molten slurry. During the heating process, all unwanted impurities in the slurry are removed until only molten gold of high purity is left, most often at around 99.99%. The molten gold is then poured into moulds, usually in the shape of large bars, where it cools and solidifies. The solid gold is then inserted into a mill that rolls the gold into panels with a uniform dimension. Afterwards, the gold panels are inserted into a blanking press that punches blanks out of the gold panels. The next step involves the weighing of each gold blank to ensure that it is neither underweight nor overweight and those that pass this test are then polished for them to obtain a shiny surface. The last stage involves the minting process where the gold blank is inserted into a minting press that presses its die with huge force to transfer the design from the die onto the gold blank. The result is a minted bar. The newly minted gold bar is then inspected before being sealed in a transparent tamper-proof protective package.
|Fineness||Gold weight in grams||Product weight in grams||Gold weight in Troy ounces||Length||Width||Thickness||Manufacturer||Manufacturer country|
The obverse: The CombiBar is comprised of fifty uniform one gram gold bars each containing Valcambi’s official stamp, the weight “1 g”, the text “fine gold”, and “999.9” signifying 99.99% pure gold. The assayer’s stamp, which guarantees the purity of the gold bar is stamped at the bottom of each bar.
The reverse: At the top of the CombiBar is Valcambi’s official stamp and the text “VALCAMBI SUISSE”. The centre of the bar reads “50 g”, “fine gold”, and “999.9” signifying 99.99% pure gold or 24 carats. At the bottom of the bar is the assayer’s stamp, which guarantees the purity of the gold bar, and the unique serial number.
The CombiBar comes in a transparent protective package.
The CombiBar comes with a certificate of authenticity that is located inside the protective packaging. It contains the corresponding weight, gold fineness, unique serial number and assayer’s signature.
Your order is fully insured and delivered by ELS Express. After we have received your payment, the products will be dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery time is within 1 or 2 working days. The ELS courier will contact you via phone. If you wish, you can also personally pick up your order at one of our offices in Tallinn or Tartu the same day we receive your payment. In cases where we are unable to send your order right away, we will always inform you about the time delay.