1 kg Valcambi Silver Bar
Tavex is pleased to offer the cast 1 kg Valcambi Suisse silver bar. Manufactured by Valcambi, Switzerland’s largest precious metals foundry, they are a hallmark of outstanding quality, guaranteed .999 fine purity, and high liquidity. The Valcambi Suisse 1 kg cast silver bullion bar has an incredible heft, a perfect choice for those who like to handle and “feel” their silver bullion since the re-sale value will not be affected by mild scratches or dents.
By taking possession of this gold bullion bar, you are not only gaining a valuable precious metal fabricated by Swiss engineering expertise, but also an alternative hard currency that has the implicit guarantee of being international accepted by bullion dealers, financial institutions and investors alike.
Price includes 20% VAT.
- The value of Valcambi 1 kg .999 fine silver bars tracks the price of silver. The value of Valcambi silver bars is primarily determined by their fine silver content which is linked to the prevailing price of silver.
- The price of this 1 kg .999 fine silver bar will rise with inflation. Silver has proven itself throughout history to be a great asset in times of high inflation, appreciating faster and higher than most other investments!
- Valcambi 1 kg .999 fine silver bars have guaranteed purity. Valcambi manufacturing and refining processes are overseen by the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), guaranteeing the strict quality and purity standard of Valcambi silver bars.
- Valcambi 1 kg silver bar is .999 pure silver. Valcambi silver bars are a great way to get this precious white metal in your hands.
- Valcambi 1 kg .999 fine silver bars have an incredible heft. The “feel” of handling a cast one kilogram silver bar will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Valcambi 1 kg .999 fine silver bars are highly popular among investors. Heraeus 1 kilogram silver bars are Austria's most famous bullion bars in this format.
|Fineness||Silver weight in grams||Product weight in grams||Silver weight in Troy ounces||Length||Width||Thickness||Manufacturer||Manufacturer country|
Obverse: At the top of the 1 kg silver bar is text “VALCAMBI SUISSE” and Valcambi’s official stamp. The centre of the bar reads “1 kg”, “silver”, and “999.9” signifying 99.99% pure gold. At the bottom of the bar is the assayer’s stamp, which guarantees the purity of the silver bar, and the unique serial number.
The reverse of the Valcambi 1 kg silver bar is polished and shiny.
Packaging: The1 kg silver bar comes in a factory sealed plastic package.
The 1 kg silver bar comes with a separate certificate of authenticity. The corresponding weight, gold fineness, unique serial number and assayer’s signature that are visible on the obverse side of the 1000 gram gold bar are likewise printed on the certificate of authenticity.
Your order is fully insured and delivered by ELS Express. After we have received your payment, the products will be dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery time is within 1 or 2 working days. The ELS courier will contact you via phone. If you wish, you can also personally pick up your order at one of our offices in Tallinn or Tartu the same day we receive your payment. In cases where we are unable to send your order right away, we will always inform you about the time delay.