30 g Chinese Panda 2017 Silver Coin
Tavex is pleased to offer the new Chinese 2017 Silver Panda, the most popular silver bullion coin from the People’s Republic of China. Introduced in 1983 as a legal tender by the Chinese Central Bank, it is the first silver bullion coin to vary the design of its main motif, an aspect highly appreciated by investors. Containing a silver purity of 99.9%, the Chinese Silver Panda coin exhibits a graceful portrait of a gentle and serene panda bear, a Chinese national symbol and one of the world’s rarest animals.
In 2016 the old weight system of troy ounces was replaced by the metric system. Since then the coins are therefore available in a 30 g version.
Made with a unique engraving method, the Chinese Silver Panda coin diffracts bright and darker shades of silver, an exceptional aesthetic representation of the panda bear’s black patches and white fur. These artistic features, coupled with the coin’s high quality, have contributed to making the Chinese Silver Panda coin one of the four most sought after investment-grade silver bullion coins in the world. For those who are keen on acquiring Chinese Silver Pandas as an investment, Tavex, as an official distributor for Europe, is able to offer market leading quotes for any desired quantity of this significant silver bullion coin.
- Chinese Silver Panda coins have considerable upside potential. Sought after by collectors because of their limited annual mintage and varying design, Chinese Silver Pandas fetch considerable premiums in the secondary market.
- Chinese Silver Panda coins are money. They are deemed legal tender by the Chinese Central Bank.
- The Chinese Silver Panda coin is internationally recognised. Being the only legal tender silver bullion coins in the world to portray a Panda Bear, an endemic animal to China, assures investor recognition worldwide. Silver Pandas are 99.9% pure silver.
- Chinese Silver Pandas are the equivalent of savings. Silver Pandas are an ideal choice for any type of long-term investor who appreciates the security and stability of owning physical legal tender silver coins.
- Silver Panda coins are excellent portfolio diversifiers. Silver has proven itself throughout history to be a great asset in times of high inflation, appreciating faster and higher than most other investments.
|Face value description||Diameter||Fineness||Silver weight in grams||Product weight in grams||Silver weight in Troy ounces||Manufacturer country|
The obverse portrays the Temple of Heaven, a UNESCO world heritage site that consists of a complex of religious buildings located in the central parts of Beijing. Above the Temple of Heaven is a text in Chinese that means “People’s Republic of China” and inscribed at the bottom is the year of mintage.
The reverse depicts a cute sitting panda holding a bamboo branch in its hands, with a bamboo forest in the background. The face value of 10 Yuan is to the right of the Panda. The weight “30 g” and the silver content marked “Ag .999” are inscribed at the bottom.
Each coin is individually packaged in a hard plastic capsule.
Your order is fully insured and delivered by ELS Express. After we have received your payment, the products will be dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery time is within 1 or 2 working days. The ELS courier will contact you via phone. If you wish, you can also personally pick up your order at one of our offices in Tallinn or Tartu the same day we receive your payment. In cases where we are unable to send your order right away, we will always inform you about the time delay.