- Product Prices
- Locking the Prices on Orders
- No Hidden Fees
- Discounts on Large Orders
- The Best Price Guarantee
1. Product Prices
All products displayed on Tavid’s website are priced in accordance with the spot prices of gold and silver. The live data-feed that sets the prices of gold and silver on our website is obtained from http://thomsonreuters.com/data-feed-direct/, which ensures that our prices are always up to date.
2. Locking the Prices on Orders
Product prices will be locked once the products are added to your shopping cart. The prices will then remain locked for the next 20 minutes, giving you ample time to finalize your shopping and checkout without having to worry about changing prices.
3. No Hidden Fees
There are no hidden fees when you purchase gold or silver through our online shop. The price you see in your checkout window is the price you pay.
4. Discount on Large Orders
We offer volume discounts on gold and silver purchases, which are displayed under each product description. If you would like to have additional information about our prices please contact us on +372 627 9900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Best Price Guarantee
Tavid aims to have the best prices on investment gold and jewellery/scrap gold in Estonia. If you as a customer find another company who offers you a better price in Estonia than we do, please let us know and we will always beat it. If you need any further information, just contact us on +372 627 9900. You can find the terms and conditions below.
A. Investment gold
The competitor’s price needs to be noted in their web shop or on their homepage. The “competitor” is any Estonian company mainly working with investment gold. In some cases, the competitor’s price is verified by a written proposal or an offer from an executive or a person in a decision-making position within the competitor’s company.
- The prices of gold and silver coins is compared to the competitor’s price on uncirculated gold bars with certificates from well-known producers such as Valcambi Suisse, PAMP Suisse, Perth Mint, Heraeus, Metalor and Austrian Mint.
- The price of minted gold and silver coins is compared to the competitor’s price on products in sealed packages.
- The price of gold and silver coins is compared to the competitor’s price of coins in good condition, without any damage and in their original packages.
- The offered prices may not be below the current spot price of gold or silver.
B. Jewellery and scrap gold
The competitor’s price needs to be noted in their web shop or on their homepage.
- The offered price may not be below the current spot price of gold..