100 gram PAMP Lunar Rooster 2017 Gold Bar
Tavex is pleased to offer the PAMP Lunar 100 gram .9999 fine gold bullion bar. Manufactured by PAMP, a world renowned Swiss precious metals fabricator accredited by the Swiss Central Bank and the LBMA, the one hundred gram minted Lunar gold bar depicts the beautiful motif of a rooster, the symbol of one of the twelve years that constitute the ancient Chinese lunar calendar. The quality of this gold bar is peerless. Shiny surfaces coupled with frosty elegant motifs make the gold bar diffract different hues of gold, a perfectly memorable gift.
By taking possession of this elegant gold bar you are not only gaining a valuable precious metal fabricated by Swiss engineering expertise, but also an alternative hard currency that has an implicit guarantee of being international accepted by bullion dealers, financial institutions and investors alike.
- PAMP Lunar 100 gram gold bars are based on the treasured Chinese lunar calendar. Those born in the year of the rooster are generally perceived to be honest, communicative, capable of great undertakings, and with a tendency to show off their feathers.
- PAMP Lunar 100 gram gold bars are an exquisite and incomparable gift for your loved ones. Give a tribute to those you appreciate by marking their virtues and year of birth in pure .9999 fine gold, a gift that will stay with them forever.
- The gold bars .9999 fine purity is guaranteed. PAMP’s manufacturing and refining processes are overseen by affirmed assayers accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals and by the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), guaranteeing the strict quality and purity standard of PAMP’s gold bars.
- PAMP Lunar gold bars are pure craftsmanship in gold. The one hundred gram gold bullion bar is manufactured using the highest Swiss engineering skills. It combines shiny surfaces with a frosty decorative motif of a rooster, making it eye-catching for anyone who admires precious craftsmanship.
- The PAMP Lunar gold bar is worth its weight in gold. The value of PAMP’s one hundred gram Lunar gold bars is explicitly based on the fine gold content which is linked to the prevailing price of gold.
- PAMP Lunar gold bars are money. PAMP’s gold bars are accepted as Good Delivery bars by the Swiss Central Bank, by the LBMA, and all major commodity exchanges around the world, guaranteeing the worldwide exchangeability of PAMP’s one hundred gram gold bars by bullion dealers, banks and investors alike.
Minted bars refer to the manufacturing process that is applied to create them. The process begins by heating gold material in a furnace until it turns to a molten slurry. During the heating process, all unwanted impurities in the slurry are removed until only molten gold of high purity is left, most often at around 99.99%. The molten gold is then poured into moulds, usually in the shape of large bars, where it cools and solidifies. The solid gold is then inserted into a mill that rolls the gold into panels with a uniform dimension. Afterwards, the gold panels are inserted into a blanking press that punches blanks out of the gold panels. The next step involves the weighing of each gold blank to ensure that it is neither underweight nor overweight and those that pass this test are then polished for them to obtain a shiny surface. The last stage involves the minting process where the gold blank is inserted into a minting press that presses its die with huge force to transfer the design from the die onto the gold blank. The result is a minted bar. The newly minted gold bar is then inspected before being sealed in a transparent tamper-proof protective package.
|Fineness||Gold weight in grams||Product weight in grams||Gold weight in Troy ounces||Length||Width||Thickness||Manufacturer||Manufacturer country|
Obverse: At the top of the 100 gram gold bar is PAMP’s official stamp and the text “SUISSE”. The centre of the bar reads “100 g”, “GOLD”, and “999.9”, signifying 99.99% pure gold. At the bottom of the bar is the unique serial number and the assayer’s stamp, which guarantees the purity of the gold bar. The motif of the rooster which are portrayed on the obverse are likewise visible on the reverse side.
Reverse: The obverse of the 100 gram gold bar portrays a rooster, and inscribed above it is the Chinese character for “rooster”.
Packaging: The 100 gram gold bullion bar comes in sealed transparent tamper-proof protective packaging. For larger orders, multiples of 25 are available in original refinery hard plastic boxes. The front and back colour of the packaging is red.
The corresponding weight, gold fineness, unique serial number and assayer’s signature that is visible on the reverse of the 100 gram gold bar is likewise printed on the back of the packaging. Thus, the package also functions as a signed certificate of authenticity.
Your order is fully insured and delivered by ELS Express. After we have received your payment, the products will be dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery time is within 1 or 2 working days. The ELS courier will contact you via phone. If you wish, you can also personally pick up your order at one of our offices in Tallinn or Tartu the same day we receive your payment. In cases where we are unable to send your order right away, we will always inform you about the time delay.